Pits And Rotts For Life Rescue,Inc
- Pits And Rotts For Life Rescue, Inc is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit
Organization. We are an all-volunteer organization that
does not have a physical shelter so instead we use foster
homes. We work with shelters to save the lives of pets that
have run out of time
- We are always in need of fosters, volunteers to walk dogs,
take pictures of the dogs, take dogs to vet appointments,
and other miscellaneous things.
- If you are interested in joining our rescue to help out, please
contact us by Email.
- We rely solely on donations, volunteers and foster homes to
help these animals. Without your help, we are unable to
save as many as we. Click the donate button to help us
save more. All donations are tax deductable. Thank you
Pits and Rotts for Life Rescue, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Our adoption application can be
Click the banner to learn how you
can help a homeless persons pet
Our foster application can be
|The Adoption Process
- Fill out our online application located here
- Someone will call you to let you know if your application
has been approved
- We will set up a time for us to visit your home and for you
to meet your prospective new family member
If you are interested in fostering one of our pups, please click
here for our foster application. Please download to your
computer and send to Susan.
***Please note that we must have a fully completed application to
begin processing your request to adopt or foster.***
|We ask a donation of $250 - $350 to adopt one of our pets.
This is just a portion of what we pay to get your dog to you
fully vetted and healthy. Your adopted friend will come to
you spayed/neutered, up to date on required vaccinations
by veterinarians, dewormed, heartworm/lymes tested if age
appropriate, on heartworm/flea/tick preventative and
Also remember that the dogs that we do not have foster
homes for, must be placed in boarding. This can range from
$10-$20 per day per dog. Adding in the food, toys, treats,
and bedding costs adds up!